Spaghetti “Alla Carbonara” with Tuna and Courgettes
350g of thick spaghetti
160 g of Rio Mare Solid Light Tuna in Olive Oil
2 egg yolks and 1 whole egg
4 tablespoons of fresh cream
1 teaspoon of grated parmesan cheese
40 g of extra virgin olive oil
plenty of black pepper
1. Bring plenty of water to the boil, adding salt when it begins to bubble.
2. Cut the courgettes into thin slices and brown in a pan with the extra virgin olive oil, seasoning with a little salt.
3. Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and cook until they are al dente.
4. Beat the eggs in a bowl with the cream and the parmesan, then add the piping hot courgettes and the drained tuna, followed by the drained pasta. Mix well so that the pasta absorbs the sauce.
5. Season with plenty of freshly milled black pepper and serve immediately.
Just as good
Add some shredded fresh basil leaves to the pasta.