Tuna and cucumber rolls
3 x 80g cans Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil
100g Greek yoghurt
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Use a mandolin to cut the cucumbers into long, thin, even strips. Salt the strips and allow to drain for a few minutes. Dry with a paper towel.
2. In the meantime, drain the tuna well and divide into pieces.
3. Top each cucumber slice with a little yoghurt and a piece of tuna, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
4. Arrange the rolls on a dish and dress with a sprinkle of pepper and a drizzle of oil.
5. For added flavour, accompany with a tomato salad